Literally unfollowing Kyuhyun from everything (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
This got Hara and Jiyoung from KARA a lot of netizen hate I remember. Hara was blamed for not going along with the variety show and Jiyoung was asked to do aegyo which she felt uncomfortable doing.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
This got Hara and Jiyoung from KARA a lot of netizen hate I remember. Hara was blamed for not going along with the variety show and Jiyoung was asked to do aegyo which she felt uncomfortable doing.
And after that they had to promote mainly in Japan for a while.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is pretty old. I remember the attention it got when it happened.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,434
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
stupid "joke" :nayeonisdone: when did they film it, before or after goo hara's suicide attempt..

:facepalm::facepalm:
most of a decade ago.




edit to add

Hara was one of the first active 2nd gen GG idols to date like relationships went public in 2012 or 13. Facing this head on was arguably the best way to go at it.
It was some other semi popular male idol.
 
Last edited:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well variety shows are usually scripted and it might be hard to know what person is going through and what might be triggering to them :dubuthink:

Odd choice for show to decide to air said clip though.
 
Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
most of a decade ago.

It was some other semi popular male idol.
It was one of the guys involved in the golden phone scandal. The one who debuted under CUBE. I know the name and group. I'm being coy.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,434
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
It was one of the guys involved in the golden phone scandal. The one who debuted under CUBE. I know the name and group. I'm being coy.
Awesome, so she had spectacular bad luck /taste in guys.
Its almost like a drama, or life i guess. I know we always complained that the girls seemed drawn to the ass hats.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread