He made Hara literally CRY in front of him with his comments. Why was this aired?
Before, it was in 2014.stupid "joke"when did they film it, before or after goo hara's suicide attempt..
![]()
Looks like it's from 2014stupid "joke"when did they film it, before or after goo hara's suicide attempt..
![]()
And after that they had to promote mainly in Japan for a while.This got Hara and Jiyoung from KARA a lot of netizen hate I remember. Hara was blamed for not going along with the variety show and Jiyoung was asked to do aegyo which she felt uncomfortable doing.
That's Super Juniors Kyuhyun right?
He made Hara literally CRY in front of him with his comments. Why was this aired?
most of a decade ago.stupid "joke"when did they film it, before or after goo hara's suicide attempt..
![]()
i had the same thought, can happen really fast !I hope it doesnt become a witch hunt tho
We never know how much scripted is this, on the hosts part
It was one of the guys involved in the golden phone scandal. The one who debuted under CUBE. I know the name and group. I'm being coy.most of a decade ago.
It was some other semi popular male idol.
Awesome, so she had spectacular bad luck /taste in guys.It was one of the guys involved in the golden phone scandal. The one who debuted under CUBE. I know the name and group. I'm being coy.