- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
cant wait for the albumI know this is supposed to be for the kpop section but they really just SERVED @Girl Group
I was just listening to all of the currently released tracks and if they manage to keep up this level of quality, I think this might be their best album yet!cant wait for the album
When they first dropped the teaser, I was a little unsure because it didn't really seem to fit with the theme that the rest of the singles had but this is one of my favourite music videos by them!they snapped
Holiday and Not a pop song were pretty meh to me but Happiness and Sweet Melody are absolute bopsI was just listening to all of the currently released tracks and if they manage to keep up this level of quality, I think this might be their best album yet!
Really? Admittedly, I've skipped past Holiday more that the others, mainly because it's such a summer song and it's fucking cold in the UK at the minute but Not A Pop Song is one of my faves! I feel like it's a real declaration of independence for them as a band and a reclamation of their personal narrative.Holiday and Not a pop song were pretty meh to me but Happiness and Sweet Melody are absolute bops
the lyrics are great but the song itself is just really bland and boring imo, it literally just sounds like a 0815 pop songReally? Admittedly, I've skipped past Holiday more that the others, mainly because it's such a summer song and it's fucking cold in the UK at the minute but Not A Pop Song is one of my faves! I feel like it's a real declaration of independence for them as a band and a reclamation of their personal narrative.
What did you think of the MV?I liked all their songs honestly![]()
I didn’t watch it yet to be honest smhWhat did you think of the MV?
It's SO GOOD!!!I didn’t watch it yet to be honest smh
I will watch it later thenIt's SO GOOD!!!
I've had the song stuck in my hear ALL DAY!!! Plus the MV is iconic!the song is so good and the mv had me like:
![]()
its really catchy and the mv is cool with how the shot it and stuffI've had the song stuck in my hear ALL DAY!!! Plus the MV is iconic!
According to last.fm I listened to Sweet melody about 62 times today already![]()