MV Little Mix - Sweet Melody (Official Video) (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
they snapped
When they first dropped the teaser, I was a little unsure because it didn't really seem to fit with the theme that the rest of the singles had but this is one of my favourite music videos by them!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I was just listening to all of the currently released tracks and if they manage to keep up this level of quality, I think this might be their best album yet!
Holiday and Not a pop song were pretty meh to me but Happiness and Sweet Melody are absolute bops
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Holiday and Not a pop song were pretty meh to me but Happiness and Sweet Melody are absolute bops
Really? Admittedly, I've skipped past Holiday more that the others, mainly because it's such a summer song and it's fucking cold in the UK at the minute but Not A Pop Song is one of my faves! I feel like it's a real declaration of independence for them as a band and a reclamation of their personal narrative.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Really? Admittedly, I've skipped past Holiday more that the others, mainly because it's such a summer song and it's fucking cold in the UK at the minute but Not A Pop Song is one of my faves! I feel like it's a real declaration of independence for them as a band and a reclamation of their personal narrative.
the lyrics are great but the song itself is just really bland and boring imo, it literally just sounds like a 0815 pop song
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread