Liz visual attack (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,515
Reactions Received
13,812
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
86,898
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Selfmate's approvals
username changes XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
plans to meet IVE - ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓

well you have plenty of time to prepare lol
I'm curious to know, you use a nxde aesthetic but whats your approval rating for others that don't follow that? :haylul:
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce and Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,685
Reactions Received
55,522
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
286,073
I'm curious to know, you use a nxde aesthetic but whats your approval rating for others that don't follow that? :haylul:
you're all beneath me!!!
the lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep

Selfmate, first of his name, LSM, founder of kpop, father and king od kpop, Username Tsar and AESTHETIC PRO OF THE YEAR 2025

jokes aside - while I advocate for nxde aesthetics it is not as annoying as those that change their usernames.
My (ir)rational logic for username changes is that sometimes I literally do not know who a user is post username change since often they accompany it with changes to their profile pic
Furthermore there is nothing outwardly to indicate who is who - I once tried to advocate for [new username] (formerly known as XYZ) but apparently that was not doable

I have sometimes managed to con(vince) people to go nxde even if it is for a little while
 
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,515
Reactions Received
13,812
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
86,898
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
you're all beneath me!!!
the lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep

Selfmate, first of his name, LSM, founder of kpop, father and king od kpop, Username Tsar and AESTHETIC PRO OF THE YEAR 2025

jokes aside - while I advocate for nxde aesthetics it is not as annoying as those that change their usernames.
My (ir)rational logic for username changes is that sometimes I literally do not know who a user is post username change since often they accompany it with changes to their profile pic
Furthermore there is nothing outwardly to indicate who is who - I once tried to advocate for [new username] (formerly known as XYZ) but apparently that was not doable

I have sometimes managed to con(vince) people to go nxde even if it is for a little while
Oh I see :icgyu:
You know that you can see previous usernames if you go to their profile right?
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,685
Reactions Received
55,522
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
286,073
Oh I see :icgyu:
You know that you can see previous usernames if you go to their profile right?
yes but that takes additional steps and is annoying (to me) as F
but that is not something you have to worry about right BS? since you would obviously never ever change your username and incur my wraith
 
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,515
Reactions Received
13,812
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
86,898
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
yes but that takes additional steps and is annoying (to me) as F
but that is not something you have to worry about right BS? since you would obviously never ever change your username and incur my wraith
what no
if I did I would definitely tell you
but I really like my username
so I wouldn't change it!
 
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,515
Reactions Received
13,812
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
86,898
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
your second sentence and your fourth sentence seem to contradict...
if you would never change your username then the issue of inform me never arises!!!
Its HIGHLY UNLIKELY I would change my username

But if I did for some reason, I would definitely tell you :haylul:
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,261
Reactions Received
99,091
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
352,986
Ship
Wreck
Oh I see :icgyu:
You know that you can see previous usernames if you go to their profile right?
while that is true, it can really get difficult after some time.. for some users, especially the ones that change it every 2 weeks, I also sometimes struggle to tell who it is.. especially if I don't interact much with them

And the system only stores the last 10 names, so after some time, their original name is gone from the list :llama_blush:
 
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,515
Reactions Received
13,812
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
86,898
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
while that is true, it can really get difficult after some time.. for some users, especially the ones that change it every 2 weeks, I also sometimes struggle to tell who it is.. especially if I don't interact much with them

And the system only stores the last 10 names, so after some time, their original name is gone from the list :llama_blush:
Oh it only stores the last 10 names?
Well, I'm glad that you and I are in the safe from selfie's wrath never changed username camp!
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate and Moguri
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,685
Reactions Received
55,522
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
286,073
while that is true, it can really get difficult after some time.. for some users, especially the ones that change it every 2 weeks, I also sometimes struggle to tell who it is.. especially if I don't interact much with them

And the system only stores the last 10 names, so after some time, their original name is gone from the list :llama_blush:
OMG Ms cat this is the first time you and I see eye to on something
it's a miracle!!!!
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread