- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
LEXUSUSUSUUSUSUS I MISSED YOU TOO![]()
i love the new sig omg
And thank you. I like your new sig too
LEXUSUSUSUUSUSUS I MISSED YOU TOO![]()
i love the new sig omg
nooooo you should still sleep maru :(Welp tough luck for you in that case XD
I'll survive one night of no sleep lmao, I'd rather just be sleepy than sleepy AND grumpy
I'm just gonna go stare at some girls, bcs the new girl I fell in love with, I still cannot tell apart that well
Awww, You remembered im so honored. I stan Winter now, she qt n so uwu...wait wait i know this.... UNCLE STEVI?missed you too
![]()
i've reverted back to my nakko days, it just seemed fitting
And thank you. I like your new sig too![]()
of course i remember youAwww, You remembered im so honored. I stan Winter now, she qt n so uwu...
THIS member of SGO48nooooo you should still sleep maru :(
OK SHOW ME WHO RIGHT NOW
www.instagram.com
I seei've reverted back to my nakko days, it just seemed fitting
how's the forum been these days![]()
she is so pretty you chose well maruTHIS member of SGO48
Login • Instagram
Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.www.instagram.com
i'm gladI see
Thankfully the forum has been more active since we've implemented cards![]()
I ALWAYS choose well, I've got taste afterall!she is so pretty you chose well maru![]()
i'm going to pretend like i know what you just said, but i'm going to assume the first few are j-pop bandsI ALWAYS choose well, I've got taste afterall!
But holy shiz sgo48 would be such a random ass group to get into lmao
The Vietnamese sistergroup of AKB48 XD
tbh I've just been attacked from all sides in recent times, with Sakurazaka46 (rebranded Keyakizaka46) debuting, Kai's solo debut, SVT's comeback, Aespa's debut and just..... EVERYTHING
I get that, I've smtms thought about taking a break as well. When life comes knocking it's better to just give up kpop for a bit.i'm going to pretend like i know what you just said, but i'm going to assume the first few are j-pop bands
yeah, i ended up taking a break from kpop as a whole, not just the forums. it just got wayyy too busy for me, i couldn't keep up
æspa, smngg or srg19 or sth, tat i dint care abt b4 but Winter just captured my heart smh. They just debuted abt like a mth ago, hv just 1 song.of course i remember youwinter from what group?
æspa, smngg or srg19 or sth, tat i dint care abt b4 but Winter just captured my heart smh. They just debuted abt like a mth ago, hv just 1 song.
But nvm tat, just enjoy ur break n take each moment as it comes now n savor it. its just good to hv u back.
If you're gonna induct Kuro into the ways of a My.....of course i remember youwinter from what group?
Funnily enuf i was just seeing some Jijel content earlier this morning n thot she coulda been Winter's twin if she werent so tall. She seems undervalued/underrated to me by MYs-tho they could just be a silent majority.If you're gonna induct Kuro into the ways of a My.....
I'll have to let her know that Giselle is the superior member
![]()
I think with Giselle it's also that she got the least screen time and lines in Black MambaFunnily enuf i was just seeing some Jijel content earlier this morning n thot she coulda been Winter's twin if she werent so tall. She seems undervalued/underrated to me by MYs-tho they could just be a silent majority.
She was doing some cute aegyo behind the MCs in a video i saw, cute.
Idk how much is cos of whether she speaks korean well or not, i dint realise/internalise she was of japanese descent until a minute ago(tho i rmbr while writing this sentence reading she is of mixed japanese/korean descent, if im rmbring right tat its giselle/aeri background, if so her korean might be excellent). It seems weird to me they pushed Ningning on the red carpet to speak but not Giselle.well, its only been a month n change maybe so there's still time to build up her fanbase. Still weird to me tho.I think with Giselle it's also that she got the least screen time and lines in Black Mamba
Karina was pushed straight from the beginning
Winter is a visual & pushed
Ningning already had a fandom ready + had a lot of lines
Giselle well... Black Mamba didn't have any rap & she hasn't been pushed either.