lol soo weird i can post on this computer but my other one is still getting the maint message. (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
still no joy ugg do not want to kill cookies ect.
Have you tried edging... wait. I didn't mean that. I mean using microsoft edge. When I have problems with chrome, edge tends to work.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,744
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Have you tried edging... wait. I didn't mean that. I mean using microsoft edge. When I have problems with chrome, edge tends to work.
no yet i closed all kpop spuurce on the chrome but it still will not work on that computer but works on this one

really annoying arg. yep even a new window is still maintaince evil cookie that .
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Not gonna lie, one of the best threads I've read yet.
:lisalaugh:

still no joy ugg do not want to kill cookies ect.
And yeah, please don't kill cookies.
:maheart:

Glad everything seems sorted out now though.
:pandahappy::bigcatclap:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread