Since you tagged me, I went ahead and voted. Still in the process of standing LOONA but I like them a lot.Just a reminder. The final voting is ending tonight but as of right now, some badges are tied and in the hope to break that without having to do another poll, I’m tagging people who haven’t voted yet.
Sorry if you have already voted and I’m tagging you again
Vote here
![]()
Also adding random users online at the moment
@maruif @kodoku @SnowWhite @Mayah @Mangoey @Crackhead @NogaNono
Oh my God. I think this is the first time ever a badge I've made has won. I'm really touched. Thank you, everyone—and a good job to everyone else that made badges, too!Thank you to everyone who has participated in the badge proposal and voting process. The poll is now closed.
Here are the three winners.
Loona 1/3 :![]()
![]()
OEC:![]()
![]()
yyxy:![]()
Congrats to @Vampire , your badge has won
![]()
Tagging all the participants :
@Minuteman , @bulletproof , @la_mort_pour_vous @Ozymandias @JungYoda @Lilac @Queen @JakeyWantsCakey @Chahee @lalaloveloona @SuddenlyKfan @Hyunjin @perhapz @lexusuwu @Elizabeth @Crackhead @NogaNono @Mangoey
Thanks again for your help. Once the badges’ approval is completed, you will have 3 more Loona badges to claim.
aw congrats :)Oh my God. I think this is the first time ever a badge I've made has won. I'm really touched. Thank you, everyone—and a good job to everyone else that made badges, too!![]()