LOONA Subunit Badge Thread - Final Voting (1 Viewer)

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Just a reminder. The final voting is ending tonight but as of right now, some badges are tied and in the hope to break that without having to do another poll, I’m tagging people who haven’t voted yet.


Sorry if you have already voted and I’m tagging you again

Vote here

Also adding random users online at the moment

@maruif @kodoku @SnowWhite @Mayah @Mangoey @Crackhead @NogaNono
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Just a reminder. The final voting is ending tonight but as of right now, some badges are tied and in the hope to break that without having to do another poll, I’m tagging people who haven’t voted yet.


Sorry if you have already voted and I’m tagging you again

Vote here

Also adding random users online at the moment

@maruif @kodoku @SnowWhite @Mayah @Mangoey @Crackhead @NogaNono
Since you tagged me, I went ahead and voted. Still in the process of standing LOONA but I like them a lot.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Thank you to everyone who has participated in the badge proposal and voting process. The poll is now closed.

Here are the three winners.

Loona 1/3 :
17370


17369


OEC:
17371


17372


yyxy:
17373

Congrats to @Vampire , your badge has won

17374


Tagging all the participants :
@Minuteman , @bulletproof , @la_mort_pour_vous @Ozymandias @JungYoda @Lilac @Queen @JakeyWantsCakey @Chahee @lalaloveloona @SuddenlyKfan @Hyunjin @perhapz @lexusuwu @Elizabeth @Crackhead @NogaNono @Mangoey

Thanks again for your help. Once the badges’ approval is completed, you will have 3 more Loona badges to claim.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yay 2/3 of the ones I voted for made it :maheart:
 
Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
647
Reactions Received
1,865
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Thank you to everyone who has participated in the badge proposal and voting process. The poll is now closed.

Here are the three winners.

Loona 1/3 :
17370


17369


OEC:
17371


17372


yyxy:
17373

Congrats to @Vampire , your badge has won

17374


Tagging all the participants :
@Minuteman , @bulletproof , @la_mort_pour_vous @Ozymandias @JungYoda @Lilac @Queen @JakeyWantsCakey @Chahee @lalaloveloona @SuddenlyKfan @Hyunjin @perhapz @lexusuwu @Elizabeth @Crackhead @NogaNono @Mangoey

Thanks again for your help. Once the badges’ approval is completed, you will have 3 more Loona badges to claim.
Oh my God. I think this is the first time ever a badge I've made has won. I'm really touched. Thank you, everyone—and a good job to everyone else that made badges, too! :pepecry1:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh my God. I think this is the first time ever a badge I've made has won. I'm really touched. Thank you, everyone—and a good job to everyone else that made badges, too! :pepecry1:
aw congrats :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread