News LOONA's First Win On MCountdown. (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I don’t think I have ever been happier than I am right now. Seeing LOONA’s hard work finally get acknowledged makes me very hopeful for their future.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am just so emotional now
 

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
congrats, they deserve it

“So What” definitely caught many people’s attention with the dynamic track (contrasting with the comeback released before, Butterfly, which was more “elegant” in style and more typical of LOONA imo) and solid performance, i think it had the impact the company and the girls were aiming for- they’ve succeeded in showing a new side of themselves, it was personally very exciting to see!
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread