- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,178
- Reactions Received
- 14,722
- Location
- twice and loona's heart
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
YOU TWO BULLYING MEwhat has this thread turned to
IM TYPING SO FAST IN THE DARK CANT SPELL xD
That is quite the question,,,you make me happy. You've saved me twice just be being here can't say I'd be alive right now if not for you@TwentyOneJongdae how did ur life change by befriending me uwu
YOU TRYING TO PLAY THE VICTIMYOU TWO BULLYING ME
I always play the victim! This thread was that from the start!!!YOU TRYING TO PLAY THE VICTIM
TOUCHEI always play the victim! This thread was that from the start!!!
Gladlyshut up
screw you tooGladly
Have a bad night y’all ugly exposers hope you’re proud of yourselves >:(
we always do keep up and WHERE THE HECK IS TWINKYou know what I'm done trying to keep up with y'all here,,,you guys are moving too fast o_O lol
IDK SHE ISNT ANSWERING MY DISCORD NOW >:CCCCCwe always do keep up and WHERE THE HECK IS TWINK
UGHHHHHHHHHIDK SHE ISNT ANSWERING MY DISCORD NOW >:CCCCC
this is so beautiful! I love you izz, you’re the best! 💛💛💛💛😭😭That is quite the question,,,you make me happy. You've saved me twice just be being here can't say I'd be alive right now if not for you