- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Ok so like I don't watch Marvel but my co-workers did and they decided to make everyone at work a person from the Marvel comics.
I know a lot of you guys watch that stuff and I know at some point making your marvel squad was a thing on twitter.
So why not do it here???
HAVE FUN!
Make a list and tag users who match that marvel hero!
I know a lot of you guys watch that stuff and I know at some point making your marvel squad was a thing on twitter.
So why not do it here???
HAVE FUN!
Make a list and tag users who match that marvel hero!
Last edited: