News Malaysia imposes 14-day restricted movement order on whole country's starting from midnight(12:00am) Wednesday 18 March 2020 till 31 March 2020 (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,133
Reactions Received
52,996
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,650
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
IMG_3274.JPG

IMG_3273.JPG

I just woke up today n found out my country has imposed a 14-day restricted movement order from midnight on 18 March 2020 (so it starts in ard 12 hrs here/single time zone only) till 31st March 2020.
I really don't know wat it means as tv has gone fully digital here n I dint upgrade my analog tv n I don't listen to the radio.

I'll update on this thread after I go out to eat n find out more.

No speculation pls in this thread as I'm wary of why this sudden order has been imposed. (I'll edit this post if necessary so pls don't quote it either.) This thread is intended just for information purpose only.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My cousin lives in Malaysia, and she told me about it.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I think this is because of the 16k people religious event that you guys held in malaysia and people were infected, 90 of those people were from singapore and we closed down all our mosque too till 26th march.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,133
Reactions Received
52,996
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,650
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
My cousin lives in Malaysia, and she told me about it.
I'm curious which part? (no need to be specific)
I'm in the southernmost part of west Malaysia, but I was in the capital until Sunday.

Today I just came bk from the supermarket , the diferrence is so stark from previous times I went(on Sunday nite n Monday afternoon, it's Tuesday afternoon-I shot some blurry video to record the memory; it's not chaotic so far but I dread to think what'll happen if stocks run out the next few days/week.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's almost same here, but it will month. We are currently under sth like martial law that was last used during WW2 when there was actual war so it feels really surreal.

Libraries, museums etc. will closed, but private shops, restaurants will remain open if they want to (at the moment anyways).

Schools have moved to distance learning, but there will be some normal classes for students whose parents are in health care industry.

Meetings with more than 10 people aren't allowed. First it was events with over 500 plp, but they really went down with the number. Social distancing and staying home is encouraged.

They are still under discussion of straight up closing country's borders. So far all travel is discouraged as the country can't quarantine you will be able to come back time being.

I will have to see if I still have my doctors appoinment today when I go to visit health centre since almost all non-acute appointments and treatments will be cancelled or postponed.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,133
Reactions Received
52,996
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,650
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
It's almost same here, but it will month. We are currently under sth like martial law that was last used during WW2 when there was actual war so it feels really surreal.

Libraries, museums etc. will closed, but private shops, restaurants will remain open if they want to (at the moment anyways).

Schools have moved to distance learning, but there will be some normal classes for students whose parents are in health care industry.

Meetings with more than 10 people aren't allowed. First it was events with over 500 plp, but they really went down with the number. Social distancing and staying home is encouraged.

They are still under discussion of straight up closing country's borders. So far all travel is discouraged as the country can't quarantine you will be able to come back time being.

I will have to see if I still have my doctors appoinment today when I go to visit health centre since almost all non-acute appointments and treatments will be cancelled or postponed.
Seems to me like ur country is doing its best for the health n safety of everyone according to the situation.

I'm hoping for the best here. I'm not going out unless I must. At the supermarket earlier, I was influenced by the crowd n maybe bought more stuff than I planned to, almost all food n not toilet paper. I dint even check for it there. I'm all set with ramyun/Maggi instant noodles here (if food outside is not available from tomoro.)

Let's see wat it's like after midnite here(5 hrs from now.) n tomoro.

How r u doing during all this?(lazy to scroll thru all the threads to c if u wrote there. Sorry.)
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm curious which part? (no need to be specific)
I'm in the southernmost part of west Malaysia, but I was in the capital until Sunday.

Today I just came bk from the supermarket , the diferrence is so stark from previous times I went(on Sunday nite n Monday afternoon, it's Tuesday afternoon-I shot some blurry video to record the memory; it's not chaotic so far but I dread to think what'll happen if stocks run out the next few days/week.
Oh, she's southwest too! Malacca, I belive, but I don't remember if she moved recently or if it was someone else. All my cousins get jumbled up haha
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread