Performance MAMA 2020 All Performances (20.12.06) (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) 2020
20.12.06


MAMA 2020.png


All Performances
(Collaboration stages are towards the end of the OP)

-----

ATEEZ



BoA




BTS





CRAVITY



ENHYPEN



(G)I-DLE



GOT7




Hwasa



IZ*ONE





Jessi



JO1



MAMAMOO



MONSTA X




NCT


NCT 127



NCT Dream



NCT U



Oh My Girl



Seventeen



Stray Kids



Taemin



THE BOYZ



TREASURE




TWICE



TXT




WAY V


-----

COLLABORATION / Multistage
Winter (aespa) / (G)I-DLE / YooA / IZ*ONE


COLLABORATION
Jessi + Hawsa


COLLABORATION
Oh My Girl + (G)I-DLE



COLLABORATION
THE BOYZ + ATEEZ + Stray Kids


-----

@Neverland @Miracle @I GOT7 @Wiz*one @Moo Moo @The B @Atiny @Moa @Shawol @Stay @Monbebe @Luvity @NCTzen @Carat

​
 
Last edited:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I apologise to the multi-fandom users that got multiple notifications from the tags. Forgive me lol.
:sanapray: :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,041
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,018
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I love these stages:
MAMA 2020 (G)I-DLE stage 'DUMDi DUMDi'


MAMA 2020 (G)I-DLE X OH MY GIRL Collab stage 'Bad Girl Good Girl'
 
Last edited:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I love these stages:
MAMA 2020 (G)I-DLE stage 'DUMDi DUMDi'


MAMA 2020 (G)I-DLE X OH MY GIRL Collab stage 'Total Eclipse'
They are certainly a couple of my faves too :). So good!
:pikahappy:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I´M SORRY EVERYONE, THEY ARE ALL GOOD, BUT LOOK AT STRAY KIDS, LOOK AT THOSE BOYS. LOOK AT HYUNJIN. HE IS AGHHHHH "teenage screams"

I liked ONE, one picture of him on instagram and today I got like 100 versions of that performance in my recommendations. That s telling you something.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,041
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,018
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
They are certainly a couple of my faves too :). So good!
:pikahappy:
Oops, i edited my post to include the correct collab stage, i got it wrong b4 cos rushing LOL.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Oops, i edited my post to include the correct collab stage, i got it wrong b4 cos rushing LOL.
Well, their collab stage is also one of my fave performances lol.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,041
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,018
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Well, their collab stage is also one of my fave performances lol.
I rlly loved it very much but i was anxious waiting for Winter LOL, still dint see her performance but ill wait, im sure itll be worth it. I just love Winter.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Once

Twice performances are now available :)
:pikahappy:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: lunaria and Willow

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I rlly loved it very much but i was anxious waiting for Winter LOL, still dint see her performance but ill wait, im sure itll be worth it. I just love Winter.
Her performance is now available :).

It's in the collab section as it includes Idle and YooA (and IZ*ONE)!
:nekolove:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: lunaria and Willow

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Way V is associated with NCT right? I can't remember lol
They're NCT's China subunit, even if some people like to think otherwise. They also are all in NCT U as well.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
TWICE debuting a new song at the MAMAs came out of nowhere :nakypog:The song is great!
I love the performance of 'Cry For Me'!
:nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: lunaria and chris_m
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,464
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I rlly loved it very much but i was anxious waiting for Winter LOL, still dint see her performance but ill wait, im sure itll be worth it. I just love Winter.
ID peace B winter got the debut song.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,464
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Panorama is blocked but there are reactors out there who still ahve it up.

love the Atlantic princess cover ofc.

Nice to see BoA get all the love .

SM and mnet have made up for at least this year ... .kinda.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread