Mamamoo Badge Revamp Thread (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
Welcome To Mamamoos Badge Revamp Thread!


Badges Needed
Group
Solar
Moonbyul
Wheein
Hwasa


Rules
Badge size should be 77x77
Make sure to put the source for the photo you used
No blurry or grainy photos and make sure photos are high quality and easy to see
Only official photos are allowed but selfies are accepted if they are from an official account
Side profiles or covered faces are only allowed when the idol is easily identifiable
Do not take badges from other forums or sources

How To Make A Badge
How do I make a badge? - KPopSource - The Only KPOP Hub That Matters

Suggestion Period
21st May - 28th May

Voting Period
28th May - 4th June

Preliminary Voting (28th - 31st May)

Final Voting (31st May - 4th June)

Winners


@Queen @lexus @NogaNono @baekk @deadstar @goyo @yerewenseuljoy @ohmywheein @RainbowDevil ​
 
Last edited:

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
COUNT ME IN!!!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I will make some too
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Wheein
14.png
13.png
12.png
11.png
10.png
9.png
8.png
7-1.png
6.png
5.png
4.png
3.png
2.png
1.png

This woman, this god damn woman, has so many beautiful pictures, how is a straight male person supposed to refrain from making every single picture she has in existence into a badge. Someone tell me :sj_weary:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Solar
9.png
8.png
7.png
6.png
5.png
4.png
2-2.png
1-2.png

What I said for Wheein stands for all 4 of em, god damn visuals, my eyes are supposed to do what god damit, die from beauty?
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Moonbyul
1.png
2.png
3.png
4-0.png
4-2.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8-1.png
9.png
10.png
11.png

Making these badges actually made me see how even more beautiful Moonbyul is... I already knew... but hell... *faints for the third time*
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Hwasaaaaa
15.png
14.png
13.png
12.png
11.png
10.png
9-1.png
8.png
7.png
6.png
5.png
4.png
3.png
2.png
1.png

The last one is kinda low quality so... but the rest tho... especially
4.png
and
6.png
are so gooooooooooooooood
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
That's it for me, if you need like a group one made or smn I'll see what I can do, and I already have that badge so if I make it it'll be even more :sj_weary:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That's it for me, if you need like a group one made or smn I'll see what I can do, and I already have that badge so if I make it it'll be even more :sj_weary:
how am I supposed to make a single badge when you destroyed the competition smh :jisoosmh:
well, that's one group checked, moving on to the rest that are being revamped xD
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread