Mamamoo Four Seasons Project - Which Title Track Is Your Favorite? (1 Viewer)

Which was your favorite title track?


  • Total voters
    18

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
FOUR SEASONS PROJECT
FAVORITE TITLE TRACK


Since the release of White Wind, I've been trying to figure out how I would rank the four title tracks from Mamamoo's Four Seasons Project. I know my #1, but past that is tough. I wanted to know what you guys think!

Here are the four songs if you want to have a listen:

STARRY NIGHT



EGOTISTIC



WIND FLOWER



GOGOBEBE



Which title track was your favorite?
How would you rank them?

Here is my ranking:
#1 Egotistic
#2 Wind Flower
#3 Starry Night
#4 Gogobebe

Egotistic is easily my favorite of the four. It was my favorite song from 2018, and it's one of my top 5 favorite kpop songs ever. Past that, it's hard for me to rank them. As much as I think Starry Night is amazing, I really think I enjoy Wind Flower more, even though I don't think it is a "better" song. And as for Gogobebe, I still haven't really figured out how I feel about it. I'm addicted to it right now, but I'm not entirely sure how it compares to the other three title tracks from the project.
I could probably switch #2-#4 around into any combination and still feel equally unsure about it.​
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Ugh can't decide between Egotistic and Wind Flower, but I chose Egotistic in the poll.

E = WF > GGBB >>>>> SN

I love Egotistic's vocals, which lean more on the sexy side. Wind Flower is one of my favorite songs of 2018.
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
1. starry night/egotistic
3. gogobebe
4. wind flower

didn't even realize they were doing a 4 seasons project. :hmm:
I guess it's supposed to be a project where they want to show the public what they can do as artists. That's why it's more mature than what they've done in the past. Each of the four albums released in the past year (Yellow Flower, Red Moon, Blue;s, and White Wind) was supposed to represent a season, and each had its own color and member to represent it.
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I guess it's supposed to be a project where they want to show the public what they can do as artists. That's why it's more mature than what they've done in the past. Each of the four albums released in the past year (Yellow Flower, Red Moon, Blue;s, and White Wind) was supposed to represent a season, and each had its own color and member to represent it.
that's such a great concept sigh. i can't believe i missed it. i just thought they were making frequent comebacks lool
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
that's such a great concept sigh. i can't believe i missed it. i just thought they were making frequent comebacks lool
Yeah I think it's a really cool idea too.

Also if you're interested, the Paint Me music video acted kinda like a pre-release to the whole project and at leasts introduces you to the colors for each member:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Windflower was definitely my favorite, next is Egotistic, and the last two share 3rd place for me
but, I love Windflower!!!
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wind Flower 100%. It's completely unexpected for me honestly, because at the time, I had absolutely no idea Mamamoo were having a comeback and I didn't hear it until much later on, but as soon as I did I absolutely fell in love with the song. It's a whole journey. It's really chill at first but then the prechorus comes around and it gets somewhat powerful and then the chorus is really happy and chill and then we get Moonbyul's little rap, and even though it's got so many different parts it all flows so well. And the vocals are really great as well, and the music video is gorgeous.

I do feel kinda guilty that it's my favorite since Wheein is my Mamamoo bias so I guess gogobebe should be my fav. but I just really like Wind Flower. Then it would probably go:

1. Wind Flower
2. gogobebe
3. Starry Night
4. Egotistic
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I KNOWWWWWWW
I love when Moonbyul sings. Even though the other three are such great vocalists, Moonbyul has my favorite voice in the group.
yea i like her tone a lot too! i actually prefer when she sings or "rap sings" over straight up rapping
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Tbh, the entire project is so aesthetically pleasing. Even Paint Me looks soooo good, and it was a pre-release for the whole project.
ikr everything is just SOOO gorgeous in each of the music videos, they really went all out. I really liked Wind Flower especially because of the color grading, but Starry Night's filming location is just gorgeous, Egotistic was the death of me with all of that sexiness, and then gogobebe was really fun and quirky.

Another thing I really appreciated was that each girl got a solo song (Easy for Wheein, Selfish for Moonbyul, Hwasa got a few, only Solar I think didn't get one) and I really enjoyed all of those.

I'm really curious where Mamamoo will go from here on out, since the project is over. I can't wait for the next comeback!~ I want more Wheein.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Minuteman

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread