MV Mamamoo - HIP (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OMG THIS IS SO GOOOOOOODDD
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I already love it more than gogobebe
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Showcase so we can see the choreo



You can definitely tell it's a Lia Kim choreography :sj_weary: Also, for the first time ever, they're performing without handheld mics so that's neat. Really shows how intense the choreo is for them to do so
their best choreography. And damn those outfits ( in the mv and this stage) are just so cool.
 

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
their best choreography. And damn those outfits ( in the mv and this stage) are just so cool.
Those outfits are 10/10 but like....I need Solar's pants yesterday. And I'm a guy.

No really, I want those pants. I bet I could pull them off

No. Really. Really.

I just want those pants

Damn it I want those pants
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Those outfits are 10/10 but like....I need Solar's pants yesterday. And I'm a guy.

No really, I want those pants. I bet I could pull them off

No. Really. Really.

I just want those pants

Damn it I want those pants
that's me and Wheein's pants lol. This style is just so fitting to them and this song
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:pepeslippy::pepeslippy::pepeslippy::pepeslippy::pepeslippy::pepeslippy::pepeslippy::pepeslippy:

Now that I think about it, I don't think anybody (outside of a handful of people) actually know. Cat's out of the bag!

Stream Hip
I thought everyone knew that :wimwim: like wasn’t that stated in the sixnine anon.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I loved it!

:pikahappy:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Nice, very entertaining song.
I love Moonbyul in this -- she really stole my attention.
Also, yes to the choreo, and they killed it.
Gonna listen to the rest of the album throughout the day~
Also, I really wanna hear this mixed with G.Na's 2Hot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread