- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,224
- Reactions Received
- 76,669
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,687
- Ship
- Wreck
their best choreography. And damn those outfits ( in the mv and this stage) are just so cool.Showcase so we can see the choreo
You can definitely tell it's a Lia Kim choreographyAlso, for the first time ever, they're performing without handheld mics so that's neat. Really shows how intense the choreo is for them to do so
Those outfits are 10/10 but like....I need Solar's pants yesterday. And I'm a guy.their best choreography. And damn those outfits ( in the mv and this stage) are just so cool.
that's me and Wheein's pants lol. This style is just so fitting to them and this songThose outfits are 10/10 but like....I need Solar's pants yesterday. And I'm a guy.
No really, I want those pants. I bet I could pull them off
No. Really. Really.
I just want those pants
Damn it I want those pants
I'm sorry, you're a guy?Those outfits are 10/10 but like....I need Solar's pants yesterday. And I'm a guy.
No really, I want those pants. I bet I could pull them off
No. Really. Really.
I just want those pants
Damn it I want those pants
I'm sorry, you're a guy?
I thought everyone knew that
Now that I think about it, I don't think anybody (outside of a handful of people) actually know. Cat's out of the bag!
Stream Hip
Wait now that you mention it, it wasI thought everyone knew thatlike wasn’t that stated in the sixnine anon.
Wait now that you mention it, it was
Stream Hip and Solar can punch me