March Madness: Bracket 2 Round 4 (GG) (1 Viewer)

T-Ara vs. 2NE1

  • 2NE1

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • T-ara

    Votes: 11 50.0%

  • Total voters
    22
  • Poll closed .
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Always loyal to my lovely ladies of 2ne1:pandalove:

psst... check out spring by bom <->
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
4ver with 2ne1 :maheart:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
This is a hard one. Two of my favourite songs from two groups I’m not interested in. I think I’m going to give it to T-Ara because Number 9 was literally my favourite girl group song for the longest time.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You did not tag me Buddy :maheart:

But 2NE1

:queen::queen::queen::queen::queen:
I thought you had recieved a notif. Like I got two for this one :D

:queen::queen::queen::queen::queen:

and yes stan Everglow [I am looking to change my sig to something with them ]
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I thought you had recieved a notif. Like I got two for this one :D

:queen::queen::queen::queen::queen:

and yes stan Everglow [I am looking to change my sig to something with them ]
Yessss that would be a most excellent choice :sj_weary:

:queen::queen::queen::queen::queen:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Ineul_Ze and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread