Ineul_Ze Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 1,049 Reactions Received 4,251 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom V.I.P Gender Female Pronouns she/her 25 March 2019 #1 Mamamoo vs. EXID Reactions: wayvoutsold, RandAlThor, yeji and 11 others
Ineul_Ze Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 1,049 Reactions Received 4,251 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom V.I.P Gender Female Pronouns she/her 25 March 2019 #2 @notthatmarko @JungYoda @baekk @Walnutt @Kedajo @perhapz @QueenGirlCrush @Pigeon @onedaily @JiYoo @Tpse @RandAlThor @Ozymandias @Ireneisbaee @Keynam @lalaloveloona @Reo @AnotherKpopTrash @hyunaspandahoe @lexusuwu @JungkooksWife @inverity @Crackhead Reactions: RandAlThor, yeji, Myco and 8 others
@notthatmarko @JungYoda @baekk @Walnutt @Kedajo @perhapz @QueenGirlCrush @Pigeon @onedaily @JiYoo @Tpse @RandAlThor @Ozymandias @Ireneisbaee @Keynam @lalaloveloona @Reo @AnotherKpopTrash @hyunaspandahoe @lexusuwu @JungkooksWife @inverity @Crackhead
kuro ✰ hiatus ✰ . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 17,115 Reactions Received 56,266 Location spring days Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Jimimis Wreck @Pigeon 25 March 2019 #3 omfgggggg, i'm crying I legit ult both of these groups because of solar and solji and hani and hwasa and- but mamamoo ofc, because there's something special about those beagles that you can't deny Reactions: mirella, RandAlThor, yeji and 7 others
omfgggggg, i'm crying I legit ult both of these groups because of solar and solji and hani and hwasa and- but mamamoo ofc, because there's something special about those beagles that you can't deny
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 25 March 2019 #4 Reactions: mirella, RandAlThor, yeji and 7 others
QueenGirlCrush Joined 2 January 2019 Messages 1,295 Reactions Received 3,701 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 25 March 2019 #5 MAMAMOO. Reactions: mirella, RandAlThor, Ineul_Ze and 6 others
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 25 March 2019 #6 I'll pick EXID since I stanned them first. Reactions: RandAlThor, Ineul_Ze, yeji and 5 others
joshuaology Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 4,096 Reactions Received 13,689 Location Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @winwinlucas123 25 March 2019 #7 EXID