March Madness Finals: AOA vs. Red Velvet (1 Viewer)

AOA vs. Red Velvet

  • AOA

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Red Velvet

    Votes: 21 72.4%

  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Red Velvet. I just don't feel Excuse Me. Then again, the songs are pretty different. If you compared Peek-A-Boo and Excuse Me, it might have been a little different.
You're not choosing which song you like better, you choose the group. I leave the songs there just for reference.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
The thread is about groups.
Thank you! I'm not always online to correct sometimes, so it's nice when other can for me =)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Red Velvet, my queens, get my vote
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread