Wonder Girls vs. SISTAR
Ineul_Ze Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 1,049 Reactions Received 4,251 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom V.I.P Gender Female Pronouns she/her 20 March 2019 #1 Wonder Girls vs. SISTAR Spoiler: tag list @notthatmarko @JungYoda @baekk @Walnutt @Kedajo @perhapz @QueenGirlCrush @Pigeon @onedaily @LucidDream @Tpse @RandAlThor @Ozymandias @Ireneisbaee @Keynam @lalaloveloona @Reo @AnotherKpopTrash @hyunaspandahoe @lexusuwu @JungkooksWife Reactions: yeji, QueenGirlCrush, CrunchyLegend and 1 other person
Wonder Girls vs. SISTAR Spoiler: tag list @notthatmarko @JungYoda @baekk @Walnutt @Kedajo @perhapz @QueenGirlCrush @Pigeon @onedaily @LucidDream @Tpse @RandAlThor @Ozymandias @Ireneisbaee @Keynam @lalaloveloona @Reo @AnotherKpopTrash @hyunaspandahoe @lexusuwu @JungkooksWife
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 20 March 2019 #2 Sistar Reactions: yeji, CrunchyLegend and Ineul_Ze
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 20 March 2019 #3 wonder girls!!! Reactions: yeji, CrunchyLegend and Ineul_Ze
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,762 Reactions Received 93,553 Cards View Profile KS Coins 190,547 Fandom WizSoneLuv 20 March 2019 #4 Sistar i actually own a cd. Reactions: yeji, CrunchyLegend and Ineul_Ze
CrunchyLegend Flop Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 1,041 Reactions Received 4,458 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 20 March 2019 #5 Sistar. I was actually surprised at how few Wonder Girls songs I really love. Solo Sunmi and Ha:tfelt tho Reactions: yeji and Ineul_Ze
Sistar. I was actually surprised at how few Wonder Girls songs I really love. Solo Sunmi and Ha:tfelt tho
QueenGirlCrush Joined 2 January 2019 Messages 1,295 Reactions Received 3,701 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 20 March 2019 #6 I like SISTAR better but here WG had the superior songs. Reactions: Ineul_Ze, CrunchyLegend and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 20 March 2019 #7 Wonder Girls~ They are an amazing group Reactions: Ineul_Ze and CrunchyLegend