March Madness: Round 6 (GG) (1 Viewer)

Twice vs. Red Velvet

  • Twice

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Red Velvet

    Votes: 14 51.9%

  • Total voters
    27
  • Poll closed .
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i thought there were more onces than this
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I was about to quote-bash you for not tagging me.


VOTE FOR THE KINGS OF GGS, VOTE TWICE
I'VE BEEN DYING TO USE THIS HERE!!


And thanks :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
It's Red Velvet so doesn't surprise me :maheart:

Only SNSD could've beaten them and they're out too :pepecry1:
Why does Reveluv nation haunt me everywhere I go? :pepecry1:
Just yesterday my Mom bought a Red Velvet cookie for me and I was like "whyyy :pepecry2:". The worse part is, I ate it and it was good :pepecry1:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread