Ineul_Ze Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 1,049 Reactions Received 4,251 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom V.I.P Gender Female Pronouns she/her 17 March 2019 #1 A.C.E vs. Super Junior Spoiler: tag list @notthatmarko @JungYoda @baekk @Walnutt @Kedajo @perhapz @QueenGirlCrush @Pigeon @onedaily @LucidDream @Tpse @RandAlThor @Ozymandias @Ireneisbaee @Keynam @lalaloveloona @Reo @AnotherKpopTrash @hyunaspandahoe @lexusuwu @JungkooksWife Last edited: 17 March 2019 Reactions: yeji, Myco, arieam and 4 others
A.C.E vs. Super Junior Spoiler: tag list @notthatmarko @JungYoda @baekk @Walnutt @Kedajo @perhapz @QueenGirlCrush @Pigeon @onedaily @LucidDream @Tpse @RandAlThor @Ozymandias @Ireneisbaee @Keynam @lalaloveloona @Reo @AnotherKpopTrash @hyunaspandahoe @lexusuwu @JungkooksWife
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 17 March 2019 #2 I don't really listen to either one, but I'll go with Super Junior on this one. One More Time/Otra Vez is such a bop. Reactions: yeji, Myco, arieam and 4 others
I don't really listen to either one, but I'll go with Super Junior on this one. One More Time/Otra Vez is such a bop.
joshuaology Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 4,096 Reactions Received 13,689 Location Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @winwinlucas123 17 March 2019 #3 Suju because Donghae