March Madness: Round 9 (BG) (1 Viewer)

A.C.E vs. Super Junior

  • A.C.E

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Super Junior

    Votes: 8 47.1%

  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Last edited:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Woah I didn't realise this already started! Can you tag me next time too please? :)

And I'm going for ACE out of the two. I haven't liked any of SuJu's songs lately and I'm currently interested in ACE. And I like ACE's song out of the two you posted too.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Even when looking at it from a neutral perspective, Suju's past releases from the time a.c.e debuted up to now were just really meh, i never really cared for any songs from Suju before I joined K-Pop, altho I did listen to some barely liked one, so voting for A.C.E^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ineul_Ze and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sorry Sorry A.C.E
But I will go with Super Junior.
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Ineul_Ze and Myco
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Oof it's still a tie x.x
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
19 MINUTES PLEASE SOMEONE BREAK THE TIE X.X
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Guuys please. I will legit eenie meenie minie mo this if the tie isn't broken
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread