Appreciation @Mayah @Mayday (1 Viewer)

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
@Mayday

First of all, your graphics are BEAUTIFUL; you’re so freaking talented <3
I’m so thankful for your gorgeous graphics and frames that make this forum shine, and I’m sure everyone else is too.
In addition, you are so smart & your taste is immaculate. By stanning Jaehyun, you have already won at life.

and remember..
MAYAH CUTEST :))))))))))))))

​
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
om :sadcat::sadcat:

im so happy you like my graphics and your taste is phenomenal :pikahappy:
tysm, this made my yearr. im so stressed rn literally take all of my love and affection.
I really hope your stress becomes better soon bc I know how hard it is & it definitely feels terrible to be in that situation :sadcat:
You deserve the best, and good luck again
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I really hope your stress becomes better soon bc I know how hard it is & it definitely feels terrible to be in that situation :sadcat:
You deserve the best, and good luck again
ah, thank you!! it's terrible but i did bring this on myself by procrasinating. i just want a break bahaha

yolks world domination.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:rjeat:nom nom

Thank youu! I hope it will soon too 🙏
omfg i just called u a samosa LMFAO I MEANT SAMOSA SISTER :yolk:
i also hope ur animal crossing addiction goes away too :wimwim:
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
@Mayday maymay bestest bestie :nekolove: :nekolove:
You're literally the sweetest girl. It's so easy to talk to you <3
:nakypog: I'm sweet and easy to talk to? That's a first :haylul:

And thank you! You are really easy to talk to too. I feel like I could eat chocolate samosas and you would still treat me the same.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
omfg i just called u a samosa LMFAO I MEANT SAMOSA SISTER :yolk:
i also hope ur animal crossing addiction goes away too :wimwim:
no i am samosa

i'll have you know i spent nearly 6 hours on the animal crossing discord server. maybe if you stanned animal crossing you would truly enjoy life.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
no i am samosa

i'll have you know i spent nearly 6 hours on the animal crossing discord server. maybe if you stanned animal crossing you would truly enjoy life.
oh no no no poor mayah :yolk: ur too far gone
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
And thank you! You are really easy to talk to too. I feel like I could eat chocolate samosas and you would still treat me the same.
That's pushing it but I'll accept it cause it's you :yolk:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread