- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 4,311
- Reactions Received
- 20,315
- Location
- sin & moon ☽
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
@Mayday
First of all, your graphics are BEAUTIFUL; you’re so freaking talented <3
I’m so thankful for your gorgeous graphics and frames that make this forum shine, and I’m sure everyone else is too.
In addition, you are so smart & your taste is immaculate. By stanning Jaehyun, you have already won at life.
and remember..
MAYAH CUTEST :))))))))))))))
First of all, your graphics are BEAUTIFUL; you’re so freaking talented <3
I’m so thankful for your gorgeous graphics and frames that make this forum shine, and I’m sure everyone else is too.
In addition, you are so smart & your taste is immaculate. By stanning Jaehyun, you have already won at life.
and remember..
MAYAH CUTEST :))))))))))))))