COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (6 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
i'm sorry to hear that and I hope you know you can talk to me if you want to... I hope you feel better soon <3
Thank you. I'll try.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
Each day I feel like breaking down now.
Sorry to hear that. :( Please stay safe and strong friend.
we're all here for you, if you need us :)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I hope you can take a break or ask for help.... I hope you're taking care of yourself too. Hold on, you're stronger than you know ❤
I really don't think so at this point.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
do you mean the being strong part? because whatever it is, you can live through it and rise above this.. I'm here for you and I'm not the only one <3
Thank you.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
Went to the doctors today. Felt shitty. But at least I am still alive to talk about it.
One of many things wrong. Meds aren't helping but I am stable.

Keep having the same thing happen, but still stable.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
My anxiety is so horrible lately. I just want to lock myself up in my room and never leave. Of course doing that brings anxiety too, though. There is literally no escape. I just wanna be happy. Meds just aren’t working much.. I guess it’s not like they did a lot before though.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I keep thinking bad thoughts and I don't want to, but my mind presses me for that answer all the time.
I have got a lot to live for, but my brain is whack and keeps tricking me into thinking the opposite of all my accomplishments.

sigh.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
My anxiety is so horrible lately. I just want to lock myself up in my room and never leave. Of course doing that brings anxiety too, though. There is literally no escape. I just wanna be happy. Meds just aren’t working much.. I guess it’s not like they did a lot before though.
I'm sorry hun, anxiety is the worst.. try to endure this, try and ask for support and help to find a better solution.... you're not alone, I'm here for you and this will pass and get better for sure, so please stay strong <3

I keep thinking bad thoughts and I don't want to, but my mind presses me for that answer all the time.
I have got a lot to live for, but my brain is whack and keeps tricking me into thinking the opposite of all my accomplishments.

sigh.
that sucks, so sorry :( maybe distracting yourself by doing something you love might help..

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
that sucks, so sorry :( maybe distracting yourself by doing something you love might help..
I am trying that as we speak. But I just feel like it's hard to enjoy things I like, compared to years ago.
Maybe music will soothe my irrationally peanutty mind of a wasteland.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I wish I knew what happened but I have no clue. Last week, I had a friend group but now I have zero friends. One of the people in my friend group was gone this week, so my best friend and the other person in my friend group started talking & generally not saying anything to me. I’m fine with that, it’s not really my business if they’re friends or not. The problem is, is that my best friend and I haven’t talked in two days and I don’t think we’re going to have an actual conversation within the next couple of weeks either. I don’t have any other friends besides her, since the other two girls don’t like me. I talk to other people at school but it’s just about classes or one of us asking to copy homework.

I could tell from last year that those two would become best friends, but it happened so quickly. It sucks though, because now there’s a tension in the air where my best friend knows that I don’t have anybody to lean back on but it’s to awkward to talk. Whenever I do try, she’ll look at me, then turn to the other friend and pretend she didn’t hear me. Basically I’m being ghosted by my friend group.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I wish I knew what happened but I have no clue. Last week, I had a friend group but now I have zero friends. One of the people in my friend group was gone this week, so my best friend and the other person in my friend group started talking & generally not saying anything to me. I’m fine with that, it’s not really my business if they’re friends or not. The problem is, is that my best friend and I haven’t talked in two days and I don’t think we’re going to have an actual conversation within the next couple of weeks either. I don’t have any other friends besides her, since the other two girls don’t like me. I talk to other people at school but it’s just about classes or one of us asking to copy homework.

I could tell from last year that those two would become best friends, but it happened so quickly. It sucks though, because now there’s a tension in the air where my best friend knows that I don’t have anybody to lean back on but it’s to awkward to talk. Whenever I do try, she’ll look at me, then turn to the other friend and pretend she didn’t hear me. Basically I’m being ghosted by my friend group.
geez I know that really sucks, sigh.. so sorry.. :/ I'm sure you've done some reflecting but if you didn't do anything and all of this is coming from them I hope they will have the decency to tell you why and give you some closure..... please keep in mind you're better off without these kind of "friendships", trust me.. there will be people who will treat you well and appreciate you.. wishing you the best <3

Reactions Received
KS Coins
::Hugs:: when drugs don't work try laughing. No, I'm serious, start laughing. Make yourself laugh, like fake coughing but laughter instead. It's one of those things that if you start laughing at the right time anxiety struggles to get it's fingers in. Older korean variety shows are great for distraction.

Down side is you might have a panic attack while your laughing hysterically. Fine for you but everyone else thinks you lost it.

And hugs to everyone else in here. Hang in there, and keep making it day by day.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
My anxiety levels seem to be at an all time high lately and being 200% paranoid on top of that, doesn't make anything better.
I ran into a friend I knew years ago. Said nothing to me, like I don't exist. Fuck that shit.

He was my best friend for 6 years then ditches me over an episode I have.
some friend he was. :(

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
::Hugs:: when drugs don't work try laughing. No, I'm serious, start laughing. Make yourself laugh, like fake coughing but laughter instead. It's one of those things that if you start laughing at the right time anxiety struggles to get it's fingers in. Older korean variety shows are great for distraction.

Down side is you might have a panic attack while your laughing hysterically. Fine for you but everyone else thinks you lost it.

And hugs to everyone else in here. Hang in there, and keep making it day by day.
Thank you. I think I’ll try that (well, when I’m alone probably ).

:pandasad:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread