Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (3 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My sleep at night is so awful and I dread it to the point, I try to keep myself awake, so I don't have a bad dream. Such a silly thing to do.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
sometimes i read posts like this and i wonder if people can read minds lol
Bro we read minds, like we go to the shops.
Everyday thang <3

Seriously though. I wish I could have a day without any mind distortion or interference.
Best I did was two weeks free and then it came back worse than ever before.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Bro we read minds, like we go to the shops.
Everyday thang <3

Seriously though. I wish I could have a day without any mind distortion or interference.
Best I did was two weeks free and then it came back worse than ever before.
btw

dont you think your voices are more like multiple personality disorder?

Just one thing i was wondering...

Maybe we test with the doctor?
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
btw

dont you think your voices are more like multiple personality disorder?

Just one thing i was wondering...

Maybe we test with the doctor?
I was misdiagnosed with a personality disorder actually and they are a bunch of different entities. But it doesn't change me in any way appearance wise. They just talk to me.

You mean DID Disosiative Identity Disorder?
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
btw

dont you think your voices are more like multiple personality disorder?

Just one thing i was wondering...

Maybe we test with the doctor?
Although a different disorder, schizoid personality disorder can have some similar symptoms to schizotypal personality disorder and schizophrenia, such as a severely limited ability to make social connections and a lack of emotional expression. People with these disorders may be viewed as odd or eccentric.Aug 17, 2017
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I was misdiagnosed with a personality disorder actually and they are a bunch of different entities. But it doesn't change me in any way appearance wise. They just talk to me.

You mean DID Disosiative Identity Disorder?
idk the specific name.... but ig you tried that before then? :/
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Although a different disorder, schizoid personality disorder can have some similar symptoms to schizotypal personality disorder and schizophrenia, such as a severely limited ability to make social connections and a lack of emotional expression. People with these disorders may be viewed as odd or eccentric.Aug 17, 2017
I see, I see... so yeah...
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I see, I see... so yeah...
It's weird how my twin is the odd and eccentric one and there is nothing wrong with him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
on my way to work i felt really depressed and few tears fell down whilst in the subway ...
then suddenly some random guy popped up at work and he started talking about a card game i like to play.... we exchanged numbers
i hope we can meet up sometime and play that game! would make me feel less depressive

Is it weird to talk to yourself...cause i do that on the daily
it is not weird.... people who judge you for it are weird
because they looking at you for being human and healthy
it is better to talk to yourself than to not let anything out at all
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Is it all in your head?

I ask myself this very question everyday.
Distinguishing between reality and fantasy is so hard and frustrating...
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Imagine being a prince in Brazil

Can i even complain

2 more years guys

We'll survive this covid thing

We are young

Young enough

At least i hope most of us are

Good luck to those in the group of risk though

Stay healthy ppl

C ya
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
All I will say is: My mind is not what it once was (it's forever tainted, filthy and demonic)
Most of what I can do is not of my own free will and I am and feel 'controlled'

I am better off talking to 'them' than real folk.
At least they don't judge me and even whisper secrets of life to me at times.
Nothing like the friends you have in your head, or is it enemies?

Who cares!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread