Method to the Madness (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
What are some of your hobbies [outside of K-Pop] and why do you enjoy them so much?

I collect Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards and other ccg cards. Its mostly out of nostalgia as I don't play them with anyone. lol.. Perhaps a bit of rebellion because when I was younger (4-5) I was never allowed to look at my Pokemon cards. Upon request of my father they had to be kept in card binders and I was only allowed to look at them with his supervision. lmao.. And also a bit of my high appreciation for art; art history after all was my major in college...
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
I had to google... Ever After High. Never seen it. I suppose you would recommend?
I would.
It's a children's show, but it has an interesting plot. I think anyone can watch it tbh, whether or not they like princess stuff or sports stuff.
The episode plots almost always change, 1 in 17 episodes is there a continuing storyline.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,540
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I know you will be SHOCKED but books and reading.
Re reading and re reading.

Say the top 10 10-20 rereads some in the top 20 that many also.

Dresden is crazy atm i am almost done with a complete reread my second this year.

all more than a reread 5- 10 is not unusual. Particularly if its old or really short most of the old sci fi has many rereads cuz they are a snack.
i typically do not buy a book unless i intend to reread. Sometimes authors do drift out of that zone notably Riordan who i stopped buying. but i do reread Kane, hero's and the og set
RankItem
1Lord of the Rings
2Eye of the World
3Wheel of Time
4Belgariad
5Dresden
6Starship Troopers
7Dune
8Enders Game
9Startide Rising
10Battlefield Earth
11Hunt for Red October
12The Silmarillion
13Tunnel in the Sky
14Jack Ryan
15Good Bye California
16Starman Jones
17Stormlight Series
18Where Eagles Dare
19The way to Dusty Death
20When 8 bells toll
21Lensman series
22entire Drizzt series
23Speaker for the Dead
24Wax and Wayne
25Red Storm Rising
26Citizen of the Galaxy
27Guns of Navarone
28Blood of Kerensky Trilogy
29On a Pale Horse
30The Day after Tommorrow aka sixth column
31The Uplift Series
32Dragonlance
33Giants Series
34Mistborn
35The Chronicles of Narnia
36Wizards First Rule
37Belgarion
38Mallorean
39Deadhouse Gates
40Fablehaven
41The rest of the Heinlein juvenile series
42Potter series
43Dragonriders of Pern
44the Hunger Games
45Star Wars
46Malazan Book of the Fallen
47Farmer in the Sky
48Kurtz sets
49Magic kingdom for sale sold set
50Tom Swift Jr
51Percy Jackson
52Tom Sawyer set
53Warbreaker
54The Moon is a Harsh Mistress
55Hardy boys
56Xanth first set
57Bourne
58Saga of Pliocene Exile
59Where the Red Fern grows
60Treasure Island
61The Andromeda Strain
62the Clerics canticle
63Polgara
64Masters of Space
65Dune Series
66Skylark series
67I Robot
68Oz Series
69The Puppet masters
70The Sword of Shannara
712001 A Space Odyssey
72Around the World in Eighty Days
73Memory Sorrow and Thorn
74A Journey To The Centre Of The Earth
75Foundation
76Time Machine
7720,000 Leagues Under the Sea
78The Invisible Man
79Old yeller
80Warlock Set
81Riftwar
82The Earthsea Set
83the mote in god's eye
84lucifer's hammer
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
know you will be SHOCKED but books and reading.
So surprising.. I never would have guessed.

Sometimes authors do drift out of that zone notably Riordan who i stopped buying
I was shocked that you even read any of his books. I thought he would have been too low rent for you. If you tell me you've read Artemis Fowl as well it will blow my mind.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,540
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
So surprising.. I never would have guessed.


I was shocked that you even read any of his books. I thought he would have been too low rent for you. If you tell me you've read Artemis Fowl as well it will blow my mind.
magnus chase killed my entire extended family from continuing with rioridan btw.

i tried AF for one of my nephews who loved em but ugg same with unfortunate events or the ' patterson ' guy .
I find it hard to deal with 4th wall breaks. And i am so not motivated by hey kid do not read this....

i like the fablehaven sets. most of those YA type books i read because my N or N were interested and i would like to encourage reading if i can :).
so i have read many sets divergent... hunger games, Pittacus lore, legend, ect.

Their parents have lives and allow me to fill that role, so i read take em to author meets ect )


oh i also have 8k or so mtg cards if that counts too )
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread