COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Mimi and Soyee leave Jellyfish Entertainment (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
On March 31, Mimi and Soyee took to Instagram to write letters for their fans announcing their decision to leave the agency.

Mimi
Hello everyone, this is Mimi. It’s been a long time since I’ve greeted you.

I said that I would speak soon, but instead I made Danjjak [fan club name] worry about the lack of news. I’m so sorry. There were things I needed to take care of, so I couldn’t communicate much.

It’s late, but I’m writing this letter now because after a long period of thought, I have decided to end my contract with Jellyfish Entertainment.

I wanted to show more of what gugudan could do, so I have a lot of regrets. One of the reasons I haven’t written until now was because it would feel too real that it was the end of gugudan. That’s why I wasn’t able to say goodbye properly or write anything.

But this isn’t the end but a new beginning. Since I can depend on Danjjak, who will cheer me on and trust me no matter what, I’m going to slowly try out some things I wanted to do and take on some new experiences as I communicate with fans more.

Thank you for making precious memories with me that I wouldn’t trade for the world, and let’s make more precious memories together. Please look forward to my future activities and cheer me on. Thank you!

Soyee
Hello, this is Jang So Jin [real name].

For the first time in a while, I’m here with some new information.

This March, I have ended my contract with Jellyfish Entertainment and decided to make a fresh start. I wanted to share this news first with fans, so I’m writing this letter on social media.

Thank you again and again to our precious Danjjak, who have watched over us and stayed by our side until now. I have a lot of regrets and apologetic feelings to Danjjak, but… It was thanks to Danjjak that we could shine, and I was happy that we could laugh together.

I’m going to grow as I take on new experiences in a broader range of fields. I’ll ask for your unchanging support in future as well! Please continue to cheer on the lovable gugudan members as we each grow in our own individual places.

The cold winter has passed by, and somehow it’s become the flowering spring again. I’ll pray that we only experience happy things, without any worries, during this warm spring.

More than anything else, please don’t forget to take care of your health!

Goodbye for now.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Well we knew that was coming :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread