Video Mina & Dahyun as cute ducklings🧽💛🦆 (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Cute for sure!
:sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I have not heared of it, is it a new movie? :passcodea:
Yep, it just came out on Christmas this year, it's been out for less than a week. I jokingly hate on it, but it's not terrible. Plus, FD is in it, so I can't be too mean about it. Him and a bunch of his cousins are in the bottom picture.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,743
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
Yep, it just came out on Christmas this year, it's been out for less than a week. I jokingly hate on it, but it's not terrible. Plus, FD is in it, so I can't be too mean about it. Him and a bunch of his cousins are in the bottom picture.
he never mentioned he is acting in a movie :taesip:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread