Photo Mingyu for UNOVE (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
He looks good, but they whitened him again
I can look past other ppl, but i know for a fact some idols are always whitened, and it makes no sense, natural skin color is so much better
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,396
Reactions Received
41,058
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
239,056
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
He looks good, but they whitened him again
I can look past other ppl, but i know for a fact some idols are always whitened, and it makes no sense, natural skin color is so much better
They always whitewash him. His skin is beautiful and I love it, but we all know the Korean beauty standard...
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread