Appreciation Minhyun, Hwasa and Nako appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I've actually grown attached to my Minhyun... Of course there are other idols I really want and I never really followed Nuest much but I still like the handful of songs i've heard so i'm actually kinda happy with him :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I've actually grown attached to my Minhyun... Of course there are other idols I really want and I never really followed Nuest much but I still like the handful of songs i've heard so i'm actually kinda happy with him :maheart:
This is such great development I remember when you wanted to trade your Minhyun for my Minhyun :sadcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread