[Mini-Rant] Honestly, I'm in Shock At This JJY Scandal (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
:pandaomg:
I never heard of this guy before tbh, but watching this I would say he is a nice, cute guy

kpop is scary, we are so connected to idols even if we know that they are not showing their true side, we still support them and like them
it's crazy in a way

and when things like this happens I really don't know what to think, he is not the only one who is totally different off screen, that's for sure

because of this my trust issues came back lol becoming a kpop fan (who cares about the idols not just their songs) was not easy for me tbh
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,647
Reactions Received
6,994
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm not shocked.
I'm not that involved in idols like that.. at the end of the day, you don't know them.
And you never truly will.

Also do you want him to brag on tv about his disgusting crimes?
nnnn calling a grown man a shy little kid..... the infantilization of it all.

It's not that different from find out your nice neighbour is actually a killer.
People aren't always how they appear.​
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Jichuus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread