Appreciation MINZY LIVE PERFORMANCE - QUEENZY! (1 Viewer)

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I didn't know people felt that way, I'm glad you came around!
it was mainly towards cl...bc she was the rapper but then she started singing more than bom in songs. but i just didn't appreciate minzy bc she was obviously the best vocalist and my delulu self should've admitted that lool
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
it was mainly towards cl...bc she was the rapper but then she started singing more than bom in songs. but i just didn't appreciate minzy bc she was obviously the best vocalist and my delulu self should've admitted that lool
Ironically I see lots of people saying that post-disbandment. I'm a Minzy stan but for some reason people overlook her though she is multi-talented in three major areas. I just hope with her next comeback she gets more support from BJS.
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ironically I see lots of people saying that post-disbandment. I'm a Minzy stan but for some reason people overlook her though she is multi-talented in three major areas. I just hope with her next comeback she gets more support from BJS.
yup...i wish yg gave her the solo they promised her back when 2ne1 was on "hiatus". she deserves yg production and promotion. she would've gotten more exposure that way.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just love her :maheart: talented queen.

@RavenHikari have you seen that video already?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread