Okay this is like a year old but here it is! Stan Minzy! Stan Talent!
I didn't know people felt that way, I'm glad you came around!ngl i used to be a bitter park bom fan and couldn't appreciate her beautiful voice while i had the chance with 2ne1 :hmm:
she's honestly so incredible
it was mainly towards cl...bc she was the rapper but then she started singing more than bom in songs. but i just didn't appreciate minzy bc she was obviously the best vocalist and my delulu self should've admitted that loolI didn't know people felt that way, I'm glad you came around!
Ironically I see lots of people saying that post-disbandment. I'm a Minzy stan but for some reason people overlook her though she is multi-talented in three major areas. I just hope with her next comeback she gets more support from BJS.it was mainly towards cl...bc she was the rapper but then she started singing more than bom in songs. but i just didn't appreciate minzy bc she was obviously the best vocalist and my delulu self should've admitted that lool
yup...i wish yg gave her the solo they promised her back when 2ne1 was on "hiatus". she deserves yg production and promotion. she would've gotten more exposure that way.Ironically I see lots of people saying that post-disbandment. I'm a Minzy stan but for some reason people overlook her though she is multi-talented in three major areas. I just hope with her next comeback she gets more support from BJS.
YES