- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,511
- Reactions Received
- 55,299
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 285,084
we do not eat BOONot dog will beat korean hot dogs![]()
Boo's safe,I'll eat the other korean dogswe do not eat BOO
twice have a lot of dogs...Boo's safe,I'll eat the other korean dogs![]()
I dont know about that...most members dont hve a dog right? I can only think of 4 dogstwice have a lot of dogs...
(also if I'm not mistaken there are more twice dogs than twice members???)
List of TWICE member's pet(s) and their owner: • NayeonI dont know about that...most members dont hve a dog right? I can only think of 4 dogs
what even is a korean hot dog?No dog will beat korean hot dogs![]()
I think a lot of those dogs listed are not really the members dogs, but more so their families petsList of TWICE member's pet(s) and their owner: • Nayeon
Kookeu
• Jeongyeon 2. Bbosong 3. Nanan 4. Bomb 5. Yeontan 6. Peanut
• Momo 7. Boo 8. Dobby 9. Petco 10. Lucky 11. Pudding
• Sana (Unknown)
• Jihyo 12. Bbuyo
• Mina 13. Ray
• Dahyun 14. Ari/Ahri
• Chaeyoung 15. Nereri 16. Logan
• Tzuyu 17. Gucci 18. Wutzu 19. Banban 20. Bibi 21. Bbo-bbo 22. Kaya 23. Butter
©oncetwicebrasil (with some changes)
Cmiiw, Once!
from reddit
also this
![]()
Pets
twice.fandom.com
do you classify a family pet to be a pet of the individual?I think a lot of those dogs listed are not really the members dogs, but more so their families pets![]()
They're the best.what even is a korean hot dog?![]()
I kinda don't.. at least not when they don't live in the same house as that petdo you classify a family pet to be a pet of the individual?
They're the best.
They're like corn dog but coated with stuff like cheetos, fried potatoes, etc and since you can fill with mozzarella![]()
![]()
They are, especially if you already like corn dogs then these are just even better. But you have to be careful with the fried potato ones, they cut the roof of your mouth if you're not carefulwow.. it loooks raelly tasty
you have a point my friend and I can see the argument go both waysI kinda don't.. at least not when they don't live in the same house as that pet![]()
They are, especially if you already like corn dogs then these are just even better. But you have to be careful with the fried potato ones, they cut the roof of your mouth if you're not careful![]()
It is for the roof of your mouth.that sounds deadly
well cut sounds a bit extreme, but I burned that area a few times with too hot foodIt is for the roof of your mouth.
It's like when you eat toasted sandwiches, sometimes if its too toasted and hard, when you bite into it, the roof of your mouth behind your front teeth gets all cut.
Is that a only me issue?![]()
Cats really shouldn't be eating any hot foodwell cut sounds a bit extreme, but I burned that area a few times with too hot food![]()