News Mnet survival show "Queendom" contestants revealed- Mamamoo, AOA, Oh My Girl, Lovelyz, (G)I-dle and Park Bom (1 Viewer)

Who do you got?


  • Total voters
    35

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
A lot different than I was expecting
But it means more work from Bom and Idle, so can't complain

And since I Stan absolutely 0 of those people, I'mma have fun watching :mess:
Stan Cherry Bullet's sunbaenims :pandacop:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I don’t follow any chart number so I can’t really take part in that convo, but I’m here for AOA :pandalove: . Can’t say that I’m too fund of the show concep either, It would have been better with nugus.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ill support whoever has the best song, Im not a big fan of any of these groups so I dont have a particular one to back.
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'll be cheering for Idle and OMG.

There was some rumors these past months that Fromis would be one of the participants (because Mnet), but considering the evil editing and the possible fandom wars that may end up happening, I think I'm glad they're not in.
 
Joined
22 July 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
263
Location
City of Suits
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I don't like the structure of the show since I thought it was going to be lesser known groups but I guess that's what I get for not reading all the way through. Hopefully Mamamoos doesn't steamroll everyone and we get some actual competition, even though that's the last thing GGs need right now in my opinion. They probably won't since they'll just be getting back from a concert.

I voted for (G)-Idle since I want to see them win more stuff, but I probably should have done the right thing and voted of OMG :lazypotato:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think OMG might to better than what we think. They are rather loved and trendy in Korea but I still don't get why this show is a thing and why Mamamoo and Bom there. The difference in popularity is too big and Bom is a solo artist now. It would have been better to have all rookies or groups that need the final push as SM doesn't do survival shows, YG would never send BP, and with the Produce scandal, idk if JYP would send a trainee again or group so soon. If anything, I think Mnet is trying to measure the public's interest in survival show.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
6 June 2019
Messages
38
Reactions Received
112
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm happy to see AOA again but i'm worried that they might have lost a lot of fans since their Main-Vocalist Choa(the second most popular member in the group) left and because of their few Comebacks.
They would have been a much stronger competition 3 years ago but it can't be helped.
Mamamoo will win this of course. With ease.
I just hope that AOA won't get humiliated here and at least get third place.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
we got this preview (which is youtube version of what we see in @Kiseki post)


Then each participant will make an intro,
atm we have:

AOA


(G)I-DLE
A good Korean show with tears, drama and lessons about hard work. I can smell it. Soyeon was really shining in the introduction but once again Cube push their most popular members internationally and in Korea ( Soyeon and Soojin).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and George
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Loved (G)I-DLE's opening gambit and Mamamoo gave me chillssssssssss. And my office is cold, but I didn't get chills until that opening.
AOA's video was.....very lowkey, but Lovelyz had, well, a lovely opening.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh My Girl is out as well, so far my top 3 opening performances are definitely OMG, Mamamoo and (G)I-dle, although IDLE was a bit too focussed on Soyeon lol. AOA was slightly underwhelming for me, it was fairly generic and didn't show much personality, but oh well it's just an opening performance so.

 
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh My Girl is out as well, so far my top 3 opening performances are definitely OMG, Mamamoo and (G)I-dle, although IDLE was a bit too focussed on Soyeon lol. AOA was slightly underwhelming for me, it was fairly generic and didn't show much personality, but oh well it's just an opening performance so.

Mamamoo/Oh my girl definitely have the best introductions.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread