- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,000
- Reactions Received
- 98,743
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,289
- Ship
- Wreck
like the temporary ones or some kind of stickersi thought they were? what else would they be?
like the temporary ones or some kind of stickersi thought they were? what else would they be?
pretty sure theyre confirmed tattooslike the temporary ones or some kind of stickers![]()
Where was this confirmed? I'm hearing of this for the first timepretty sure theyre confirmed tattoos
and I'm pretty they are real tattoos like chae...pretty sure theyre confirmed tattoos
I searched it upWhere was this confirmed? I'm hearing of this for the first time![]()
probablyand I'm pretty they are real tattoos like chae...
you should have read the article before posting@Moguri
.![]()
I Never Knew I Needed TWICE's Momo Covered in Tattoos
“Pls make the tattoos real now mother."www.teenvogue.com
The question on everyone's mind right now is: “Momo of TWICE with tattoos?! Are they real?!” Well, we're pretty they are just temporary tattoos, but regardless, they look gorgeous on the TWICE member.
guys i cant read 😿you should have read the article before posting![]()
guys i cant read 😿
MaybeMaybe you just wanted it too much to be true
I don't think they are tattoos, but now I'm kinda not sure anymore![]()
I thought only Chaeyoung had real tattoos?!they are tattoos!
you could have just read the rest of the threadI thought only Chaeyoung had real tattoos?!
he is just envious as he wants a hug too