- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,166
- Reactions Received
- 98,987
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 351,418
- Ship
- Wreck
what makes you think they want ti be caught?I need to catch them![]()
Cuz they're falling. I'm sure they rather be caught then face on floorwhat makes you think they want ti be caught?
some people prefer the floor over a duckCuz they're falling. I'm sure they rather be caught then face on floor![]()
Very little ppl would prefer thatsome people prefer the floor over a duck
you made me search all songs that have something to do with the ground or floorIt's just a blackpink thing![]()
I small fraction of the total populationyou made me search all songs that have something to do with the ground or floor
to flop or to duckI small fraction of the total population![]()
I have to commend your dedicationyou made me search all songs that have something to do with the ground or floor