- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,235
- Reactions Received
- 99,081
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 352,555
- Ship
- Wreck
it's for the best, otherwise she might rip you apart with her t-rex armsI'm not usually a fan of curly/wavy hair but I've really been enjoying this style on Momo! 💜
That’s an insult!I'm not usually a fan of curly/wavy hair but I've really been enjoying this style on Momo! 💜
It was poor wording on my part, I just ment that it's not my usual preference. Mine is naturally curly too and my brother used to tease me about it, that's probably why!That’s an insult!
No its not its just that I have naturally curly hair but I suppose you meant Kpop idols that get styled in to curly hair
that is a good pointBut the room needs more Momo![]()