- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,795
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
Also the second to last pic
@Once
hello hayley joel osmetI see a ghost in one of the pics....![]()
oh common mate - six sense?Who?
O....didnt know the name loloh common mate - six sense?
I see dead people? lol
oh well better luck next time!!!O....didnt know the name lol
I see a ghost in one of the pics....![]()
I would never have guessed it eitherO....didnt know the name lol
But why are ghost following Momo....I see
But in this case, at least its not the twice member!![]()
if you were a ghost, would you not follow Momo too?But why are ghost following Momo....![]()
You know i'd be following Nayeonif you were a ghost, would you not follow Momo too?![]()
Do you intend to become a ghost too?You know i'd be following Nayeon
But I guess Momo is usually near Nayeon
We don't have a choice...when we die...Do you intend to become a ghost too?![]()
I do not want you to dieWe don't have a choice...when we die...
Death is inevitableI do not want you to die![]()