Photo Momo sightseeing in Milan (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,801
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
I wonder if she could randomly do that in Seoul? LOL :sanapray: Surely not!
Must be nice for them to just walk around without being recognized and hassled!
But then again.... I'm fairly sure that every now and then someone screams, even in Italy! :Sunwoo wtf why: They're pretty Global now!
Really I'm not sure.. but as you say, probably not!

They also seemed to walk rather freely in the US too when they had the tour there.. but yeah, I would also expect that she meets fans on the street who recognize her and might scream, I would for sure :llama_blush:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread