Photo Momo turned into a pink bunny (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,742
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
I've seen a lot of idols waering those lately.
I'm trying to interpret what this could mean.. keeping in mind that you are a mega tsundere

I think what you would want to say is: I've seen a lot of idols waering those lately, but no one looked as cute as Momo

yaay :pandalove:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,440
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,658
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I'm trying to interpret what this could mean.. keeping in mind that you are a mega tsundere

I think what you would want to say is: I've seen a lot of idols waering those lately, but no one looked as cute as Momo

yaay :pandalove:
Wow, that's an impossibly bad interpretation. :jenniespooked:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,036
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,954
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Cute as they come.
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
so cute and fluffy!! :nekoshy:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Fluffy Momo!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread