- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,057
- Reactions Received
- 98,827
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 349,151
- Ship
- Wreck
I can find ways to make what she bought vampire likeWhy did I think twilight shopping meant looking for vampire costumes![]()
Why did I think twilight shopping meant looking for vampire costumes![]()
you don't know she had to payHow dare they make her buy from VS...it should be free![]()
They probably didnt even recognize her with what she wore unless they're a fanyou don't know she had to pay![]()
maybe she DID get a vampire costumeWhy did I think twilight shopping meant looking for vampire costumes![]()
They probably didnt even recognize her with what she wore unless they're a fan![]()
maybe she DID get a vampire costume![]()
Maybe if she stole em, the camera might not catch her with the sunglasses onmaybe... but unless we are told otherwise, I will believe she got everythign for free!!
of course Momo would not do that!!Maybe if she stole em, the camera might not catch her with the sunglasses on![]()
You're right probably notof course Momo would not do that!!![]()
it's a possibiltyYou're right probably notbut I think she most likely paid