- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,000
- Reactions Received
- 98,745
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,289
- Ship
- Wreck
but she is sitting down on that one, isn't that your new obsessionI don't like the first fit...
The rest loosk good![]()
That first one looks like I came home to a homeless person sitting on my chair...but she is sitting down on that one, isn't that your new obsession![]()
That first one looks like I came home to a homeless person sitting on my chair...![]()
Also of the first pic?I am a fan
no one likes itNo that one looks icky.
But but,,,,, it looks like something poorly thought outI like it!![]()
but Momo is wearing it!But but,,,,, it looks like something poorly thought out
fine you winnnnbut Momo is wearing it!![]()
yaay![]()
I think you did it because you really think its looking greatI let you win, this one time only
Even You(Chan)The gold outfit looks great, but the first one can't be saved, even if Momo is wearing it.