Appreciation Monbebes have Seventeen's S. Coups to thank for Kihyun's purple hair returning (1 Viewer)

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,809
Reactions Received
6,359
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,457
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Monteen stay winning!
Though as someone whose favourite colour is blue, I think I would have rather seen that, lol.




I would just like to appreciate that we get these little stories about their friendship, too stinkin' cute!
:nekolove:​
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,809
Reactions Received
6,359
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,457
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
their friendship is so precious :nekolove:
cheol was right, kihyun looks so good with that color!!:maheart:
I live for how supportive they are of each other.
That Cheol was, I actually like the shades of purple he had this time. The ombre type thing he had going on for a bit was pretty cool.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love this on so many levels :maheart:
Tbh I would love Kihyun even if he had the old TVXQ hairstyles but having nice hair is definitely a bonus
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,809
Reactions Received
6,359
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,457
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I love this on so many levels :maheart:
Tbh I would love Kihyun even if he had the old TVXQ hairstyles but having nice hair is definitely a bonus
Please don't give him any ideas, lol.

Omg, my bias looks amazing as always :maheart:

But fr thank you Seungcheol, I love this hair on Kihyun
Cheolie looking out for Kihyun & Monbebes. :pikahappy:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Please don't give him any ideas, lol.


Cheolie looking out for Kihyun & Monbebes. :pikahappy:
Tbh I want that now :pepesmug:
Kihyun with spiky geled up hair could be a look
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I love Montenegro relationship it’s soo cute :nekolove: :lovelycooky:also Kihyun with purple hair is soo attractive
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
​

I love the gradient from purple to more blue-ish at the tips. The hair color looks stunning on Kihyun :nekolove:

Monteen is the best friendship.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread