- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 2,808
- Reactions Received
- 6,359
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 10,452
- Fandom
- Weneebebe
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- Any
AND WE GET THEM ALL AT ONCE!!!!
Anyone else planning to go?
Anyone else planning to go?
You'd better not! Which date are you planning on? I'll likely be in Chicago again, it's the day before my friend's birthday.Istg Im not missing them this time, not again![]()
Im going to try for New York, hopefully my parents dont have as much of an issue with that as Newark since New York is generally safer. I just need to figure out someone I can go with because Id be too scared to go alone.You'd better not! Which date are you planning on? I'll likely be in Chicago again, it's the day before my friend's birthday.
Idk about jet lag but I'm just happy they're giving them more days between US dates this year.Woaa great for i-monbebe
hope the jet lag isn't problem
If I wasn't stuck in the Midwest I'd offer to go with. I wanna try and do more than one date this year.Im going to try for New York, hopefully my parents dont have as much of an issue with that as Newark since New York is generally safer. I just need to figure out someone I can go with because Id be too scared to go alone.![]()
I mean, are you really surprised, though? They liked London, even went back after that event we don't mention. I knew they'd probably go back with as popular as kpop has been there. Meanwhile the date for Chicago is literally the day before my friend's birthday (she's a new Monbebe, I got her into Monsta X, we're planning on going together) so we're gonna start planning when she gets home, since she has a 3.5 year old that we have to find a place for while we go. Either way I'm so happy they're hitting a lot of stops. I can't wait to see them again! This will make it 3 times in 13 months if I manage to get tickets.I still can't believe they're actually coming back to London!! And in JULY!!!I was having serious doubts about them coming back this year, and if the concert was in May or June, I wouldn't be able to go at all. But here I am. Living my best life. I've been buzzing the entire day, I swear, I'm so happy. I really can't believe it's all worked out in my favour. Wow. Did I mention I'm a happy Londonbebe, yet?
Very true, but I was still surprised. And relieved.I mean, are you really surprised, though? They liked London, even went back after that event we don't mention. I knew they'd probably go back with as popular as kpop has been there. Meanwhile the date for Chicago is literally the day before my friend's birthday (she's a new Monbebe, I got her into Monsta X, we're planning on going together) so we're gonna start planning when she gets home, since she has a 3.5 year old that we have to find a place for while we go. Either way I'm so happy they're hitting a lot of stops. I can't wait to see them again! This will make it 3 times in 13 months if I manage to get tickets.