- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 2,809
- Reactions Received
- 6,359
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 10,457
- Fandom
- Weneebebe
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- Any
Yesterday it appeared as if his shoulder was hurting.
Then today, during pre-recording, Monbebes noticed he was very obviously in pain and having trouble participating.
Many demanded Starship take him to the hospital via Twitter.
Then this announcement was made:
They've also announced the boys will not participate in pre-recording for M Countdown tomorrow, only the live.
I'm worried, and istg if Wonho apologises for this....he shouldn't but he probably will.
I just want him better, this isn't the first time he's had to take time out of promo because he's sick enough to be in the hospital.
I hope he's alright and they let him rest properly now.
Then today, during pre-recording, Monbebes noticed he was very obviously in pain and having trouble participating.
Many demanded Starship take him to the hospital via Twitter.
Then this announcement was made:
They've also announced the boys will not participate in pre-recording for M Countdown tomorrow, only the live.
I'm worried, and istg if Wonho apologises for this....he shouldn't but he probably will.
I just want him better, this isn't the first time he's had to take time out of promo because he's sick enough to be in the hospital.
I hope he's alright and they let him rest properly now.